Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Quiz Time!


My talented assistant (aka: Omar) took some pictures for me so that I could make a quiz for  all of you!  There are MANY things in Brazil that are different than in the United States, but I chose these  five things for your quizzing and viewing pleasure.  


Here are the rules:
1.) Use the number posted above each picture to list your answers in the comment section. (Even if you only guess at a couple of them, it will be fun to see everyone's guesses!)
2.) If you live in Brazil (or have in the past,) please don't spoil it for everyone else by giving away the answers :)
3.) One winner will be drawn at random to receive exclusive bragging rights. (Wow! What an honor!)


I will post the answers and a "bigger picture" of the items next Monday




#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

#5.



Ready?.....Set?......GUESS!

5 comments:

  1. #1- a gate?
    #2- sidewalk ... or maybe roof
    #3- top of a wall
    #4- can't even muster a good guess
    #5- a light bulb seems too obvious, but it's my guess

    Jacob Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 is the top of a wall the glass is put up there to discourage people climbing over it. I was also thinking number five was a lightbulb and the rest I have no idea. :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1- I don't know
    2- Shingles
    3- glass on top of the walls - they do this in Mexico as well
    4- I don't know
    5. Light bulb
    This is a lot of fun I hope you do it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Shoe Strings
    2. Sidewalk or street
    3. Glass on top of wall (thanks to others)
    4. Kite wrapped on electric wire. (or a low flying stork)
    5. Light bulb

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1: Reaaaaaly looks like knitting needles, but I know its not...was going to say some type of gate, but then what is the yellow behind it?? So, I'm stumped.

    #2: A roof

    #3: I tend to agree with everyone else, but at the same time the glass looks like it is in more of a potting soil...could this be around your windows? Like window boxes? (Ok, probalby not, but thats sorta what it looks like.)

    #4: Some weird type of antenna that the birds have been sitting on...Lol! Couldn't resist. :) Maybe a paper kite, stuck on a wire?

    #5:I'd have to say light bulb.

    Can't wait to see the real answers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...